View single post by bear
 Posted: Sun May 12th, 2013 01:35 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
bear

Mana: 
Sergey,
I hate to make you feel embarrassed,

Should I be embarassed because I am not cultured and lack class? I do not know what

Rigoletto. This little 'arioso' while beautiful on its own is actually a deceit in the scheme of entire play. I guess me using it can also be considered a hidden intellectual challenge - seeing how deep one can go in supposition of how deep could I have meant it.

even means. Perhaps I lack the intellect as well as culture and class.

But I thank you for sending along the words so I could know better. I also watched the clip and did not understand a word they sang. It was interesting though, and the audience seemed very appreciative.

You are a very interesting person. How many languages do you speak? What is your occupation?

Conscience is the manifestation of one's entity. Entity that incarnates in one's body is not a parasitic one, because parasitic one is unable to do that initial step (because growing a child body requires giving, something parasite is incapable of). At that point all consciences are the same, because goal of every normal entity is the same, and means of getting there are also the same. Yet entities between themselves vary due to complexity of a task at hand. They also vary in level of development. That accounts for different abilities their bodies can use in their circle of life. Ideally developing more.

My friend, the topic to which we do not speak has been my experience since age 7. I have grown from a child's body to an adult body. I have violated my conscience in many ways and many times by my own purposeful volition.

Is there an absolute moral law under which all consciences begin?