View single post by Jee-Host[gm]
 Posted: Wed May 15th, 2013 10:14 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jee-Host[gm]

Mana: 
I got confused in the wording a bit.

Morals and morality are consequences of education and/or knowledge (latter is more important). When you write 'moral truth' - what do you mean? What is 'immoral truth' then? And what is 'impeccable morality'? Impeccable by whom? And who can certainly decide whether it is actually impeccable (with 'common' sense being quite uncommon)? Maybe 'relevant' would be a better word?

As I understand the nature of things - morality is born through knowledge and then taught to future generations to bring them 'up to speed' quickly so they can move further during their lifespan. Morality being a direct consequence is not a relative value. So it's understanding of morality what varies. Certain abilities can only be developed through understanding and knowledge. And that knowledge and understanding is what limits use of these abilities to moral choices. The only other way to gain access to these abilities is parasitism. And parasitism of this scale produces much destruction and likely to rid world of that particular parasite faster in fact. But I
m running my mouth too much again... Don't mind little old me.