View single post by Jee-Host[gm]
 Posted: Thu May 16th, 2013 05:05 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Jee-Host[gm]

Mana: 
If you do not share my view of morality, as is most likely since you don't even share my views on perception
Oh, Joe, mon ami, but I do share your view on perception. If anything I generalize further and I've explained that already. The only thing that I'm complaining about is impression I get about your attitude towards it and expression of it. So let's not get into a conversation about 'different' moralities. Moral choices are not relevant to person, they are relevant to the truth. Moral being 'right' and immoral - 'wrong'.

I get the feeling as if you are on a witch hunt, and I am the suspected witch.
You can be quite a witch. Remember in supposed medieval age mediums were split into two categories - those who bent over for the Church (also known as saints and whatnot) and those who didn't (also known as mages, witches and other heretic scum). Although I'm not on a witch hunt, I'm not even picking at you. What I do though - is pushing for clarity, regardless of whether it is my English or your explanations fail. But anyway.

What must be done by a parasite in order for a parasite to accomplish the goal of paraitism?
What is the goal of parasitism? One good question. Let's view it from a perspective of a parasite. We can easily distinguish 2 types of reasoning for parasitic activities: wish to live and wish to fulfill desires. Former generally comes into play at later stages of parasitic existence. Latter though is how it starts. Desire in its core is the need of entity, either properly or improperly understood. Even without outside will to form a parasitic thinking this exact thinking can form given there are according circumstances. If we pretend that this social parasite is not in way influenced by others, then we can say that this initial desire of his (misunderstood need) forms a false reflex. Acquisition of power fulfilling that desire grants triggers a joy reflex intended for proper acquisition of power. Thus parasite establishes an addiction. Eventually addiction drives the parasite for a stronger dose. Parasite develops more efficient ways of getting it. Eventually he either dies from not being able to get a dose, or he understands that this is actually the only thing keeping him alive and well. From that point forth parasitism becomes the only way parasite can live. If at any point our parasite becomes a valuable part of social parasite system, he can better understand where everything is going. the problem is that any higher parasite cares not about any parasite lower, essentially every parasite is a slave to others. And whatever hopes a parasite has - his demise is inevitable. What highest social parasites understand is that their very existence ultimately leads to destruction of everything, but at the point they are able to grasp this, they no longer care about that. they feed themselves with false hope that they can be masters of the universe once the only thing left is them themselves.

Can a parasite offer an accurate description of the goal of parasitims and then have volunteers ready and willing to become victims of parasitims, or does a parasite rely upon deception, threats, and violence as a means of gaining hosts from which to destroy the life of the hosts?
Social parasite is a parasite because he never truly knows, just assumes what suits him better. So deception, willful or not, is how it works for them.

P.S. So far there is one certainty about you I noticed. You seem to enjoy long, comma-induced sentences. Not yet true Turgenev-like, but definitely trying. )))

P.P.S. Ah, yes, about the topic. I understand what you wanted to say. Still, I wouldn't use the same words you did, but who am I to judge.

Last edited on Thu May 16th, 2013 05:09 pm by