View single post by Joe Kelley
 Posted: Sat May 18th, 2013 05:34 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Joe Kelley

Mana: 
Sergey,

Thanks for helping defend the forum against attacks.

The deceit/threats/violence did it.
My thinking at this point is along the lines of a miscommunication concerning my motive in asking you to let me know which tools are used by parasites in parasitism, as far as you know.

My motive for asking is not to blame the tool for the actions perpetrated by parasites in parasitism.

My motive is to see if the same tools are being used by criminals perpetrating crimes.

If I happen upon a metal stick poking out of the ground in a forest in New Jersey, to illustrate a point here, I may step on that metal stick poking out of the ground without any thoughts of danger.

If, on the other hand, I were to find a metal stick poking out of the ground in Europe, on the Eastern or Western boarders of Germany, or in Cambodia, or in Vietnam, I may want to consider the reasons for metal sticks poking out of the ground in a forest in those places.

If the metal stick poking out of the ground is a mine, and my testicles are separated from my body, along with a leg or two, because I stepped on the metal stick, then that is all my fault, as I am to blame, I am held responsible, and I am held accountable for stepping on the metal stick poking out of the ground in a Forest near Germany or Cambodia, etc.

It is a lie to blame the mine for being a mine, if that is what you think I am doing, either using the lie myself, for some devious reason, or if you think I am a victim of the lie, believing it, then I can confirm to you that I do not desire to use the lie, and my testicles are not blown off by the lie, in this case, at this time.

I have been wrong in the past, so it stands to reason that  I will be wrong again in the future.

I look for these mines, and I look for these lies, and I don't blame things for the actions of people.

I don't even know if that is what you thought, when you wrote those words.

These:

The deceit/threats/violence did it.
No, I don't think that is true, but to illustrate my point I can point out that a sign on a blind hill, where the person placing the sign desires the destruction of human beings is factual, but irrelevant to my decision to remove the sign, so as to avoid further destruction of human beings, focuses my attention on the sign, or the mine, and safe removal of the sign, or the mine, to me is a good idea.

That was my point.

Mines are placed in place, often, and they may be placed in place by good people, or criminals, or parasites, and effective warnings are tools too, compare to lies and mines.

The effective warning, a tool, didn't do it.

Who uses lies, threats, violence, and mines?

Who uses effective warnings, and who uses tools that removes lies, threats, violence, and mines?

My point may not be well communicated, again?

The disagreement lies in generalization. We talk about social parasitism in general. Not particular occasions or first layer of onion, right? Otherwise I totally see your point.
I don't even now know, if we share the meaning of the word disagreement, since I see no disagreement between a specific thing and a general thing, since one is one thing, and the other is another thing, so there can't be a disagreement between do things that can agree, since they are two things, not one thing.

One thing is an agreement. Two things are two things. A disagreement is one thing.

What is the disagreement?

Example:

Do you think that I blame things for the actions of people?

If the answer is no, then there is no disagreement.

What is the disagreement?

Example:

If you are speaking about something general, something concerning parasites in parasitism, then that is what you are doing.

If I am speaking about specific things used by criminals when criminals commit crimes, then that is something else, and now there are two things identified as two things.

1. Your speaking about general things concerning parasites in parasitism.

2. Me speaking about specific tools used by criminals (mines, lies, etc.) in the willful destruction of innocent life.

Those two things cannot agree, they are two things, and if there is an agreement found between those two things, then we can both see it at that time.

Fill in the blank?

1. Your speaking about general things concerning parasites in parasitism.

2. Me speaking about specific tools used by criminals (mines, lies, etc.) in the willful destruction of innocent life.

3. Something found where 1 and 2 above agree, and that thing is_________

For now - I'm boiling alive and can't think straight.
I was immediately impressed with the image of cannibalism. 

To serve Sergey: a book of recipes?