View single post by Joe Kelley
 Posted: Mon Dec 30th, 2013 05:44 am
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Joe Kelley

Mana: 
Doug,

It took awhile for me to see the old woman.

Once the old woman can be seen it may not be possible to be willfully ignorant of the old woman.

Some people love the old woman; which is falsely viewed as a something for nothing process.

If you can, please, work out step by step what a potential, or current, common law grand jurist, volunteering to get into the pool (such as joining National Liberty Alliance and following the instructions), can begin to think about in terms of going step by step in rejecting the fraud money in favor of accurate, non-fraud, money.

Each potential jurist may already have their own axes to grind concerning specific criminals perpetrating specific crimes from specific oath bearing offices in government, so they are focusing their power in those diverse directions.

The thing about this specific crime is that this specific crime is unique to the moral people who constitute the moral solution. In other words, there may be a lot of potential common law grand jurists who are seeking to use the LEGAL PLUNDER process for personal gain, and those people won't be part of the moral solution.

Those who merely want to defend Liberty, which is the same thing as defending the innocent against the LEGAL PLUNDERING "CLASS," will be those who are going to have difficulty financing their own security against harm, let alone financing any help offered to any innocent victims who may be targeted for further LEGAL PLUNDER.

This fix here fixes both problems.

I cannot afford my own defense against the criminals who took over government.

I cannot afford to defend the innocent against the criminals who took over government.

How?

Your explanation is probably much like most of my work with words: not easy to understand.

If I can't understand it specifically, and I do understand it principally, then someone having trouble with the principles of the LEGAL MONEY ISSUE may have even more trouble than me with the specifics.

I can't be of much help because I lost my job of 25 years as a Laborer in Construction. I can run loaders, bulldozers, cranes, cement mixer trucks, aggregate plants, crushers, shakers, and I can fix all of them; but as far as my working days are concerned I am now too old, and too sick, now on blood thinners, and a high risk in that occupation.

Now I write and help in my wife's work.

I do not have any Federal Reserve Note income myself. Had I known about the LEGAL MONEY ISSUE while I worked, then I could have taken the steps to get paid in LEGAL MONEY, instead of being paid, for more than 25 years in Legal Fraud Money.

I think it may be a good idea to also clarify the concept of long term investment in any case, and specifically in this case of LEGAL MONEY. This is not a get rich quick scheme, or a something for nothing investment.

As far as I understand this issue, so far, enough people insisting upon being paid in LEGAL MONEY instead of FRAUD MONEY made legal, ENDS THE FED.

Once THE FED ENDS, whereby the replacement is LEGAL MONEY (not THE FED FRAUD MONEY and not a replacement FRAUD MONEY), the defenders of Liberty will then incrementally regain their power over their earnings to a point whereby each earner can invest in their own defense, which includes the defense of the innocent.

In other words this specific fix ends the flow of power from each individual as that power flows into the one FUND, whereby that FUND is now The International Monetary FUND, denominated in Federal Reserve Notes.

This fix is not precisely the same fix as someone who simply stops paying any more false Federal Income Taxes, so there isn't (again if I understand this right) a sudden increase in Purchasing Power every month (no longer paying the extortion fee); however, the immediate benefits can be calculated precisely when considering the Tax of Inflation.

Again, please, I may not have this issue well understood yet, but I can offer a good link on McFadden for those who are unfamiliar with that specific individual.

McFadden's Speech

Quote:
We were opposed to the Aldrich plan for a central bank. The men who rule
the Democratic Party then promised the people that if they were returned to
power there would be no central bank established here while they held the
reigns of government. Thirteen months later that promise was broken, and the
Wilson administration, under the tutelage of those sinister Wall Street
figures who stood behind Colonel House, established here in our free Country
the worm-eaten monarchical institution of the "King's Bank" to control us
from the top downward, and from the cradle to the grave.

Willful Ignorance claimed to be an infection suffered by the apathetic is another fraud in progress. Just as you cannot accurately claim not to have seen the Old Woman in the drawing after you did see it, so no one can accurately claim that they didn't know that this country was taken over by the criminals because no one told them; after someone did tell them.

People may honestly forget that they are now slaves.

People may be self lobotomized.

For those not yet claiming claims that confess that they are reaching into the cookie jar there are specific things to be done by specific dates.

Which steps work best to reach which goals sooner?

EDIT: spelling on endorsing?