View single post by Joe Kelley
 Posted: Fri May 31st, 2019 02:49 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Joe Kelley

Mana: 
I sent a reply yesterday continuing the effort to improve the data flow on these facts that matter. That comment was not published here for some reason.

I have been censored by many, a long list including specific people at The Mises Institute, John Birch Society, Free State Project, Fully Informed Jury Association, National Liberty Alliance, Bundy for Governor Facebook Page, and now this Public Access Media competitor.

None of my comments call for involuntary association of any kind, the opposite is true. If there is nothing in the data I sent for publication that is the least bit harmful to innocent people, then why is it blocked from public publication? In my experience, those who censor never attempt to explain their reason for censorship. To do so would amount to a confession. Members of the Cult of Might Makes Right know that falsehood must be maintained by any means necessary.

Above is not yet sent to Redoubt.

I posted a link to Redoubt on may Facebook pages, and I added this comment to my Facebook pages:

"I post that because I am running into censorship again. In rare cases, those who censor will admit to the act. In most cases those who censor do not want to add any currency to the data that they censor, and admitting to the act of censorship does that very thing: adds to the currency of the data being censored. In other words: the decision to censor data can backfire on those who decide to censor data. People may want to know what is being censored, and that can happen when people did not previously want to read the data being censored. People might ask themselves why would that data be censored? So care must be taken when reaching for censorship. The true color of people can be made clearer when people see what is being censored by so-called patriots."

I will try to send a shorter comment to redoubt:

I sent a reply yesterday continuing the effort to improve the data flow on these facts that matter. That comment was not published here for some reason.