View single post by Joe Kelley
 Posted: Fri May 31st, 2019 04:32 pm
PM Quote Reply Full Topic
Joe Kelley

Mana: 
The moderated post was not loaded on my end yesterday. The moderated post was not loaded on my end this morning. The moderated post that is now published on my end above does not contain any links.

My interest in this transfer of data is very specific. The evidence in the videos is - to me - precisely what ought to be done by members of an independent (actual common law) Grand Jury in every single case that affects every individual constituting the group known as we the people. A threat to one individual that goes unaccounted for in fact is a threat to the next individual, and the next, on and on.

Borrowing from Roger Roots:

The Conviction Factory
Page 40
Private Prosecutors

"For decades before and after the Revolution, the adjudication of criminals in America was governed primarily by the rule of private prosecution: (1) victims of serious crimes approached a community grand jury, (2) the grand jury investigated the matter and issued an indictment only if it concluded that a crime should be charged, and (3) the victim himself or his representative (generally an attorney but sometimes a state attorney general) prosecuted the defendant before a petit jury of twelve men. Criminal actions were only a step away from civil actions - the only material difference being that criminal claims ostensibly involved an interest of the public at large as well as the victim. Private prosecutors acted under authority of the people and in the name of the state - but for their own vindication. The very term "prosecutor" meant criminal plaintiff and implied a private person. A government prosecutor was referred to as an attorney general and was a rare phenomenon in criminal cases at the time of the nation's {notice the affect of misrepresenting here, as there were 13 nations that were founded, not one: nation supplants federation, or profitable monopoly supplants voluntary association for mutual defense} founding. When a private individual prosecuted an action in the name of the state, the attorney general was required to allow the prosecutor to use his name - even if the attorney general himself did not approve of the action.
Private prosecution meant that criminal cases were for the most part limited by the need of crime victims for vindication. Crime victims held the keys to a potential defendant's fate and often negotiated the settlement of criminal cases. After a case was initiated in the name of the people, however, private prosecutors were prohibited from withdrawing the action pursuant to private agreement with the defendant. Court intervention was occasionally required to compel injured crime victims to appear against offenders in court and "not to make bargains to allow [defendants] to escape conviction, if they...repair the injury."

Borrowing from the ignored Bill of Rights:

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

It does not say: "Someone seeking redress of grievances will be shot for failure to obey without question."

There are precedents.

Example:

THE COURT: Let me ask you, do all of you
agree with this verdict?

THE JURY: Yes (In unison).

THE COURT: In answer to the
question did Loyd Jowers participate in a
conspiracy to do harm to Dr. Martin Luther
King, your answer is yes.

Do you also find that others, including governmental agencies, were parties to this conspiracy as alleged by
the defendant? Your answer to that one is
also yes.

And the total amount of damages
you find for the plaintiffs entitled to is
one hundred dollars. Is that your verdict?

THE JURY: Yes (In unison).

It took how many days to decide to put Martin Luther King Jr. to death and then to execute that death sentence?

It took how many days to decide to put Lavoy Finicum to death and then to execute that death sentence?

How many days passed before a jury found the government guilty of conspiracy murder in the Martin Luther King Jr. case?

If conspiracy murderers in the government go free in the Martin Luther King Jr. case, is it a precedent?