Notice and Demand  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mon Jun 30th, 2008 11:52 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
http://libertas.newsvine.com/_news/2008/06/25/1607583-letter-to-all-media-right-of-redress-30-june-2008

I delivered copies of the petition on CD to Ed Royce. The legal Notice & Demand for redress was accepted by an office person who refused to sign the legal document titled: Proof of Service. The Legal Notice & Demand for redress intends to record an official record concerning Ed Royce’s official answers to 7 petitions for redress.

My comments to Ed Royce’s office worker included an explanation of how Ed Royce’s failure to answer the petitions constitutes an answer to the petitions; he will be officially recognized as a representative who ignores the petitions for redress if he fails to reply to me as instructed on the legal Notice & Demand.

This is how people contend the authority of the elected “representatives”.  Who does the elected “representatives” represent if the “representatives” ignore a legal Notice and Demand?

The legal Notice and Demand merely asks for an official response (admit or deny) to 7 specific grievances.

Example:

http://www.givemeliberty.org/RTPLawsuit/SignPetitions.htm

That is the petition site.

Here is one of the seven petitions:

http://www.givemeliberty.org/FreedomDrive/Redress/PetitionWar.htm

PETITION FOR REDRESS OF GRIEVANCES

RELATING TO THE APPLICATION OF THE
ARMED FORCES OF THE UNITED STATES
IN HOSTILITIES IN
IRAQ WITHOUT
 A CONGRESSIONAL DECLARATION OF WAR

Here is an example of what is demanded in the legal Notice and Demand:

WE THE PEOPLE instruct the President and each member of Congress to respond to this Petition by providing formal, specific answers to the following questions:

Do you admit that the War Powers Clauses of the United States Constitution provides Congress with the power to "define and punish…offenses against the Law of Nations" (U.S. Constitution, Art. 1, § 8, cl.10), and the power to "declare War . . . ." (U.S. Constitution, Art. I, § 8, cl. 11), and the power to "make rules for the government and regulation of the [armed forces of the United States]" (U.S. Constitution, Art. I, § 8, cl. 14), and the power to "provide for the calling forth of the [National Guard and National Guard Reserve]…." (U.S. Constitution, Art. I, § 8, cl. 15), and the power to "provide for…governing such part of the [National Guard and National Guard Reserve]…." (U.S. Constitution, Art. 1, § 8, cl. 16)?

Ed Royce has been served with a legal Notice & Demand to answer the above example with an offical answer sent to me by August 8, 2008. I will probably be sending that offical answer to Bob Schulz and We The People Foundation.

I expect nothing. August 8, 2008 may come and go without an offical response from Ed Royce which will then be his offical response to the legal Demand & Notice. I may post the offical response right here after August 8, 2008 when that date passes.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Fri Jul 18th, 2008 10:38 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/Update/Update2008-07-18.htm

For whatever reason, many who had volunteered to serve their member(s) of Congress apparently received the Petition package(s) from us (at no cost) but decided not to serve it – i.e., they simply failed to do what they had committed to do as part of this historical project.

The issue comes down to knowing who to trust:  Who among us has the passion and has truly made the struggle to restore constitutional order a priority in their lives?

The vast majority of the volunteers certainly earned the trust of all of us who are engaged in the struggle.  They served the cause of Freedom well by timely, intelligently and professionally serving the Petitions for Redress on over 400 members of Congress.  We are sincerely grateful for their service to the People and to our Constitution.

However, dozens of others have apparently demonstrated that they are less worthy of our trust. Despite having made a public commitment to serve the Petitions, these individuals ultimately decided to keep the Petition package, rather than serve it as they promised to do.

Did these people have a legitimate personal situation which kept them from participating? Were they simply seeking a free souvenir? Were they confused because the website showed that others had also signed up to serve particular congressman so they simply kept the material for themselves, assuming that others would serve the Petitions? Did they have any intention of honestly participating in this precedent-setting project to hold the government accountable to the Constitution? Were they agents of special interests (such as the Government) seeking to disrupt our project?

We may never know the answers to these questions. What we do know is that the failure of so many to timely serve their congressmen has substantially delayed our schedule of events.  We also know there appears to be a rather significant number of people who have not yet earned our trust. 

To be sure, we must be very careful about who we rely on for the successful execution of Phase 2 of the Plan to Restore Constitutional Order.

Posted: Wed Jul 23rd, 2008 03:45 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
http://www.impeachteam.com/

Posted: Mon Apr 30th, 2012 11:45 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Note: I went to the wrong office as the District numbers had changed since my run for congress.

Current time is 11:02 pm  
Power Independence > News > News > Notice and Demand Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems