Test writing  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Tue May 7th, 2013 06:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
The idea I have here is to test my writing capacity as a novelist.

I play music this way, which is a way of starting something, then sticking with it, for as long as I can, just allowing the creations to become what they will, and my input is built on routines, and eventually the routines are automatic, or not needing my full attention. When routine is replaced with creativity, at that point, something measurable happens, an improvisation type event, as if to ask where did that come from, since it was not from me.

I hope Mike returns to read this, as I think he knows what I mean, as if looking back into perception, using this power to perceive to then perceive where this power comes from, and then finding a measurable perception of the origin of perception, yet the origin is still measurably imperceptible. A ghost of an idea is an arrangement of English symbols intending to convey such as thing.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Tue May 7th, 2013 06:25 pm
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Test 1

“The War - on Falsehood - began with human sanity. Now we are inspecting a turning point in that War, a specific battle, involving one specific person, a place, and a time.  We may go back in times, to places, where math began, marking another battle won in this War, or we may look forward into an accurately measurable future. We may want to know better as to what our enemies are doing in time and place.”

Steve taught this lesson in history as well as anyone, if not better, and this student Josiah listened intently, as well. The lesson worked as a part of a process aiming to empower the student to fill the demand for Law Enforcement in Modern Times. That demand increased despite the events that became known as Liberty Day, after the War on Falsehood was won, and after the criminals were rooted out of the offices of False Government.

“The person of significance was named Henry Carl Hess, and Henry invented the hand held lie detector in his garage on Maple Avenue, in the city of Orange, New Jersey, October 12, 2019.”

Josiah had developed the habit of writing notes on paper to aid the accumulation of productive information into a workable form. His brain was growing stronger with maturity, he was 12 years old, and writing on paper, or typing into keypads, even while the lesson was recorded onto his own LD, or Lie Detector, reinforced each lesson worth learning; at least according to the limited experiences Josiah had up to this point in time.

“The LD, as we all know it now, was then as controversial a device as had been the UDW,  which we still use on occasion, as we all know to be the Universal Defensive Weapon now, but now, of course, was not then, and so we want to know about this specific history.”

The third student in seniority, among this specific class, entered the room late as usual, not as late as number  1, who rarely showed up at all, and upon entrance into the room, all focus of attention, typically, at least among the male population, turned to Mary.

“Hi Mary.”

Mary was bright in every sense of the word, like competition with the Sun, or the moon, or any source, or reflection, of energy. Mary was not pleased with such attention, and a conflict arose in her being, refusing to be subjected to the unwelcome attention, as well as refusing to do anything about it. Flashes of diverse emotions erupted as a result, having either a reaction of intolerance to the unwelcome attention, or complete exhaustion over failing to ignore it.

“Hi Mr. Andrews. Hi Josiah.”

Mary went straight from the apartment door into the kitchen with a bag of groceries.
“I’ve told her many times to call me Steve, but she won’t listen.”

Josiah nods and moves along the couch to see into the kitchen better, as Mary lists the items on the menu.

“Nothing for me” from Josiah.

“Tea” for Steve.

Posted: Thu May 9th, 2013 05:15 pm
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Test 2

“The War - on Falsehood - began with human sanity. Now, in our own time, we are inspecting a turning point in that War, a specific battle, involving one specific person, a place, and a time.  We may go back in time, to places, where math began, for one example, marking another battle won in this War, or we may look forward into an accurately measurable future. We may want to know better as to what our enemies are doing in time and place.”
Steve taught this lesson in history as well as anyone, if not better, and this student Josiah listened intently, as well. The lesson worked as a part of a process aiming to empower the student to fill the demand for Law Enforcement in Modern Times. That demand increased despite the events that became known as Liberty Day, after the War on Falsehood was won, and after the criminals were rooted out of the offices of False Government.
“The person of significance was named Henry Carl Hess, and Henry invented the hand held lie detector in his garage on Maple Avenue, in the city of Orange, New Jersey, October 12, 2019.”
Josiah had developed the habit of writing notes on paper to aid the accumulation of productive information into a workable form. His brain was growing stronger with maturity, he was 12 years old, and writing on paper, or typing into keypads, even while the lesson was recorded onto his own LD, or Lie Detector, reinforced each lesson worth learning; at least according to the limited experiences Josiah had up to this point in time.
“The LD, as we all know it now, was then as controversial a device as had been the UDW,  which we still use on occasion, as we all know to be the Universal Defensive Weapon now, but now, of course, was not then, and so we want to know about this specific history.”

The third student in seniority, among this specific class, entered the room late as usual; not as late as number 1. The 1 senior student rarely showed up at all. While entering the room, all focus of attention, typically, at least among the male population, turned to Mary.
“Hi Mary.”
Mary was bright in every sense of the word, like competition with the Sun, or the moon, or any source, or reflection, of energy. Mary was not pleased with such attention, and a conflict arose in her being, refusing to be subjected to the unwelcome attention, as well as refusing to do anything about it. Flashes of diverse emotions erupted as a result, having either a reaction of intolerance to the unwelcome attention, or complete exhaustion over failing to ignore it.
“Hi Mr. Andrews.”
“Hi Josiah.”
Mary went straight from the apartment door into the kitchen with a bag of groceries.
Josiah nods and moves along the couch to see into the kitchen better, as Mary lists the items on the menu.
“Tea” for Steve.
 When Mary makes her way into the classroom, actually Steve’s apartment living room, she begins asking her questions while she sets down the cup of tea, before taking her seat, and before taking a sip of her own hot tea.
“On the subject of power, or control, over individual actions, as you have stated, there being internal and external powers struggling, with a precise demarcation between the two, it occurred to me to ask, please, how is that discrimination measured precisely?”
Josiah stares at Mary while she asks, and sits, and then as if spectating a tennis match his attention turns to the professor of accurate answers to vital questions.
“In time and space?”
Josiah turns to Mary.
“Of course, in time and space.”
Attention turns back to Steve.
“How about an example?”
Back to Mary.
“Ok.”
Back to Steve.
“Ok.”
Steve interrupts as if pretending to be the referee calling out of bounds.
“I can offer an example.”
Steve responds immediately.
“You just did.”
Mary cuts in before taking a sip of tea, a sip of hot tea, steaming.
“Precisely measuring the accurate discrimination between self, or autonomous, control, and external control outside of the self…”
Steve adds, and then takes a small sip of hot tea.
“Precisely, in that example, or any example, in time and space…”
The three sit silently for a time.
The Steve returns to the lesson.

Posted: Thu May 9th, 2013 05:58 pm
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
“The War - on Falsehood - began with human sanity. Now, in our own time, we are inspecting a turning point in that War, a specific battle, involving one specific person, a place, and a time.  We may go further back in time, to places, where math began, for one example, marking another battle won in this War, or we may look forward into an accurately measurable future. We may want to know better as to what our enemies are doing in time and place.”
“The LD, as we all know it now, was then as controversial a device as had been the UDW,  which we still use on occasion, as we all know to be the Universal Defensive Weapon now, but now, of course, was not then, and so we want to know about this specific turning event in our history.”

The third student in seniority, among this specific class, entered the room late as usual; not as late as number 1. The 1 senior student rarely showed up at all. While entering the room, all focus of attention, typically, at least among the male population, turned to Mary.
“Hi Mary.”
“Hi Mr. Andrews.”
“Hi Josiah.”
“Tea” for Steve.
 When Mary makes her way into the classroom, actually Steve’s apartment living room, she begins asking her questions while she sets down the cup of tea for Steve, before taking her seat, and before taking a sip of her own hot tea.
“On the subject of power, or control, over individual actions, as you have stated, there being internal and external powers struggling, with a precise demarcation between the two, it occurred to me to ask, please, how is that discrimination measured precisely?”
Josiah stares at Mary while she asks, and sits, and then as if spectating tennis his attention turns to the professor of accurate answers to vital questions.
“In time and space?”
Josiah turns to Mary.
“How about an example?”
Back to Mary.
“Ok.”
Back to Steve.
“Ok.”
“You just did.”
“Precisely measuring the accurate discrimination between self, or autonomous, control, and external control outside of the self…”
Then Steve returns to the lesson.
“Initially the device made its way as a consumer good, to be employed by shoppers seeking to avoid the “Used Car” and “Snake Oil” salesmen.”
Again Mary fails to actually sip her tea, still steaming.
“Then the obvious demand in politics?”

Note: Again the need to know punctuation.

Posted: Thu May 9th, 2013 06:23 pm
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
“The War - on Falsehood - began with human sanity. Now, in our own time, we are inspecting a turning point in that War, a specific battle, involving one specific person, a place, and a time.  We may go further back in time, to places, where math began, for one example, marking another battle won in this War, or we may look forward into an accurately measurable future. We may want to know better as to what our enemies are doing in time and place.”
“The LD, as we all know it now, was then as controversial a device as had been the UDW,  which we still use on occasion, as we all know to be the Universal Defensive Weapon now, but now, of course, was not then, and so we want to know about this specific turning event in our history.”

“Hi Mary.”
“Hi Mr. Andrews.”
“Hi Josiah.”
“Tea” for Steve.
 When Mary makes her way into the classroom, actually Steve’s apartment living room, she begins asking her questions while she sets down the cup of tea for Steve, before taking her seat, and before taking a sip of her own hot tea.
Josiah stares at Mary while she asks, and sits, and then as if spectating tennis his attention turns to the professor of accurate answers to vital questions.
“In time and space?”
Josiah turns to Mary.
“How about an example?”
Back to Mary.
“Ok.”
Back to Steve.
“Ok.”
“You just did.”
Then Steve returns to the lesson.
“Initially the device made its way as a consumer good, to be employed by shoppers seeking to avoid the “Used Car” and “Snake Oil” salesmen.”
Again Mary fails to actually sip her tea, still steaming.
“Yes, of course, upon realizing the remaining problems associated with crime prevention, the reason for this course of study, people aimed the weapon of mass destruction upon the source of mass destruction, the defensive weapon put the cross hairs of power on The Deceiver, and the defenders happily pulled the trigger - often.”

At that point I have to take a break and do chores. I just added "- often."

Posted: Tue May 14th, 2013 05:03 pm
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Entries for 5-14-2013

Winning the War on Falsehood

“The person of significance was named Henry Carl Hess, and Henry invented the hand held lie detector in his garage on Maple Avenue, in the city of West Orange, New Jersey, October 12, 2019.”

“Hi Mary.”
Mary is bright in every sense of the word, like competition with the Sun, or the moon, or any source, or reflection, of energy. Mary was not often pleased with such attention, and a conflict arose in her being, refusing to be subjected to the unwelcome attention, as well as refusing to do anything about it. Flashes of diverse emotions erupted as a result, having either a reaction of intolerance to the unwelcome attention, or complete exhaustion over failing to ignore it.
“Hi Mr. Andrews.”
“Hi Josiah.”
Mary goes straight from the apartment door into the kitchen with a bag of groceries, greetings spoke out ahead of her, not turning her head, not looking at the other two people.  
“Tea” for Steve.
 As Mary makes her way into the classroom, actually Steve’s apartment living room, she begins asking her questions while she sets down the cup of tea for Steve, before taking her seat, and before taking a sip of her own hot tea.
“Mr. Andrews, on the subject of power, or control, over individual actions, as you have stated, there being internal and external powers struggling, with a precise demarcation between the two, it occurred to me to ask, please, how is that discrimination measured more precisely?”
Josiah stares at Mary while she asks, while she sits, and then as if spectating tennis his attention turns to the professor of accurate answers to vital questions.
“In time and space.”
Josiah turns to Mary.
“That was not a question. We need an example.”
Back to Mary.
“Ok.”
Back to Steve.
“Ok.”
Steve interrupts as if pretending to be the referee calling out-of-bounds.  
“You just did.”
Steve adds.
Steve takes a careful sip of tea.
The three sit silently for a time, then Steve returns to the lesson.
“Initially the device made its way as a consumer good, to be employed by shoppers seeking to avoid the “Used Car” and “Snake Oil” salesmen. The device accurately identified purchases and compared them competitively to many other similar purchases almost instantly.”
Again Mary fails to actually sip her tea, still steaming, as she asks another question.
“Yes, of course.” Steve Andrews goes on, and on, with embellishments of tone, facial expression, and gesture.  
“Upon realizing the remaining problems associated with crime prevention, the reason for this course of study, people aimed the weapon of mass destruction upon the source of mass destruction, the defensive weapon put the cross hairs of power on The Deceiver, and the defenders happily pulled the trigger; often.”

Bursting out of Steve’s apartment, leaving the door open for Mary, the least senior student, the child enforcer of law, armed and ready, leaped down the first flight of stairs, catching hold onto the old creaky railing, and with a few steps on the landing the boy leaped down the next set of stairs.
The lesson had lasted an eternity of nervous energy, confusion, and painful consuming of intense effort to understand the information flowing back and forth in a competition of ideas, where the boy was often rendered speechless.
Thoughts which were suppressed during the lesson were now running wild and roaming free in the boys mind as the distance between the apartment and the ETVS, or Electric Transit Vehicle Stop, narrowed down in a frantic run. Then waiting, as the ETV would not arrive for another 47 minutes, pacing.
Simulation time, on the LD, spoken like a name, el – dee,  or Lie Detector, or Universal Defensive Weapon, u – dee. Sweat rolling into his eyes, heart still racing, legs ticking like a metal machine cooling as tension is relieved, parts fitting into new  colder sizes, and the world around disappears until the end of the first round, in the game, in The World.  
Josiah stands and leans against the building, still battling, then paces, then stands, then leans, and the battle is fierce. Fingers are flying along the touch pad, head down and eyes willing his being into the device that connects him to The World.
The boy wins again, the A.I., or Artificial Intelligence, moves into higher difficulty, and a reminder programmed into the game, the lesson, reminds the user to practice observation skills outside of The World. The new level loads from The World, the place once called the World Wide Web, it does so quickly, and it is ready. The boy pretends to be the defender he is, and wills himself to be, in demonstrable fact, all around him, in New York City, May 14, 2024.
Ecars flash by on the freshly resurfaced Avenue in Manhattan, Ocean, at the corner intersecting with Avenue Y, and then an old car from the Age of Oil, a British Racing Green Jaguar XKE, an old 12 cylinder, 2 seater, long hooded, sports car, with an older man, a tweed hat, sun glasses, the rag top down, rumbling by, and to Josiah the deep throaty sound was music, changing pitch as the distance closed and increased as it passed. It was beautiful music, tense, exciting, inspiring. The old man was lugging the engine, and Josiah willed the man to shift down, and he did, and the engine sang a higher note, a more exciting sound; the sound of a caged beast.
Does that man look suspicious?
More Ecars slipped by, cutting the air, humming.
Josiah eyed the Jaguar, and the man, and he decides to go on an impromptu mission, a real test, as the Jag slows, blinker flashing, for a right turn down Avenue X.
 Josiah runs the other way, turning the corner immediately onto Y Avenue, racing down a parallel street, looking to catch the old man and get an accurate scanning.

Posted: Wed May 15th, 2013 05:27 pm
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
3 - 15

Winning the War on Falsehood

Steve taught this lesson in history as well as anyone, if not better, and this student Josiah listened intently, as well. The lesson worked as a part of a process aiming to empower the student to fill the demand for Law Enforcement in Modern Times. That demand for greater employment of defensive power increased despite the events that became known as Liberty Day, Victory in the War on Falsehood, and after the criminals were rooted out of the offices of False Government.
“The person of significance was named Henry Carl Hess, and Henry invented the hand held lie detector in his garage on Maple Avenue, in the city of West Orange, in The Constitutionally Limited Sovereign State of New Jersey, October 12, 2019.”
Josiah had developed the habit of writing notes on paper to aid the accumulation of productive information into a workable form. His brain was growing stronger with maturity, he was 12 years old, and writing on paper, or typing into touch-pads while the lesson was recorded onto his own LD, or Lie Detector, reinforced each lesson worth learning; at least according to the limited experiences Josiah had up to this point in time.
The third student in seniority, among this specific class, entered the room late as usual; not as late as number 1. The number 1 senior student rarely showed up at all. While entering the room, all focus of attention, typically, at least among the male population, turned to Mary.
“Hi Mary.”
Steve waved.
“Hi Mary.”
Josiah waved with much more vigor than Steve.
Mary is bright in every sense of the word, like competition with the Sun, or the moon, or any source, or reflection, of power. Mary was not often pleased with such attention, as a conflict arose in her being between refusing to be subjected to the unwelcome attention, and refusing to do anything about it when it was a current awareness. Flashes of diverse emotions erupted as a result, having either a reaction of intolerance to the unwelcome attention, or complete exhaustion over failing to ignore it.
“Hi Mr. Andrews.”
“Hi Josiah.”
Mary goes straight from the apartment door into the kitchen with a bag of groceries; greetings spoke out ahead of her, not turning her head, not looking at the other two people.  
“Tea” for Steve.
 As Mary makes her way into the classroom, actually Steve’s apartment living room, she begins asking questions while she sets down the cup of tea for Steve, before taking her seat, and before taking a sip of her own hot tea.
“Mr. Andrews, on the subject of power, or control, over individual actions, as you have stated, there being internal and external powers struggling, with a precise demarcation between the two, it occurred to me to ask, please, how is that discrimination measured more precisely?”
Josiah stares at Mary while she asks, while she sits, and then as if spectating tennis his attention turns to the professor of accurate answers to vital questions.
“In time and space.”
Josiah turns to Mary.
“That was not a question. We need an example.”
Back to Mary.
“Ok.”
Back to Steve.
“Ok.”
Steve interrupts as if pretending to be the referee calling out-of-bounds.  
“You just did.”
Steve adds.
Steve takes a careful sip of tea.
The three sit silently for a time, then Steve returns to the lesson.
“Initially the device made its way as a consumer good, to be employed by shoppers seeking to avoid the “Used Car” and “Snake Oil” salesmen. The device accurately identified purchases and compared them competitively to many other similar purchases almost instantly.”
Again Mary fails to actually sip her tea, still steaming, as she asks another question.
“Yes, of course.” Steve Andrews goes on, and on, with embellishments of tone, facial expression, and gesture.  
“Upon realizing the remaining problems associated with crime prevention, the reason for this course of study, people aimed the weapon of mass destruction upon the source of mass destruction, the defensive weapon put the cross hairs of power on The Deceiver, and the defenders happily pulled the trigger; often.”
Bursting out of Steve’s apartment, leaving the door open for Mary, the least senior student, the child enforcer of law, armed and ready, leaped down the first flight of stairs, catching hold onto the old creaky railing, and with a few steps on the landing the boy leaped down the next set of stairs.
The lesson had lasted an eternity of nervous energy, confusion, and painful consuming of intense effort to understand the information flowing back and forth in a competition of ideas, where the boy was often rendered speechless.
Thoughts which were suppressed during the lesson were now running wild and roaming free in the boys mind as the distance between the apartment and the ETVS, or Electric Transit Vehicle Stop, narrowed down in a frantic run to reach the goal line. Then waiting, as the ETV would not arrive for another 47 minutes; pacing.
Simulation time, on the LD, spoken like a name, el – dee,  or Lie Detector, or Universal Defensive Weapon, u – dee, a single device with many applications. Sweat rolling into his eyes, heart still racing, legs ticking like a metal machine cooling as tension is relieved, parts fitting into new  colder sizes, and the world around disappears until the end of the first round, in the game, in The World.  
Josiah stands and leans against the building, still battling, then paces, then stands, then leans, and the battle is fierce. Fingers are flying along the touch pad, head down and eyes willing his being into the device that connects him to The World.
The boy wins again, the A.I., or Artificial Intelligence, moves into higher difficulty, and a reminder programmed into the game, the lesson, reminds the user to practice observation skills outside of The World. The new level loads from The World, the place once called the World Wide Web, it does so quickly, and it is ready. The boy pretends to be the defender he is, and wills himself to be, in demonstrable fact, all around him, in New York City, May 14, 2024.
Ecars flash by on the freshly resurfaced Avenue in Brooklyn, Ocean Avenue, at the corner intersecting with Avenue Y. An old  car from the Age of Oil, a British Racing Green Jaguar XKE, long hooded 12 cylinder, 2 seater, sports car, with an older man, a tweed hat, sun glasses, the rag top down, rumbling by, and to Josiah the deep throaty sound is dissonant music, changing pitch as the distance closes and increases as it passes. It is beautifully dissonant music, tense, exciting, inspiring. The old man lugs the engine, and Josiah wills the man to shift down, and he does, and the engine sings a higher note, a more exciting sound; the sound of a caged beast.
“Does that man look suspicious?” The LD speaks an automated reminder.
More Ecars slip by, cutting the air, humming.
Josiah eyes the Jaguar, and the man, and he decides to go on an impromptu mission, a real test, as the Jag slows, blinker flashing, for a right turn down Avenue X.
 Josiah runs the other way, turning the corner immediately onto Y Avenue, racing down a parallel street, looking to catch the old man and get an accurate scan.

The couple ahead with a baby carriage on Avenue Y occupies the entire span of the side walk, they are each busy with the baby, forcing Josiah to juke off the sidewalk and into the street, where the whisper of an Ecar is replaced by the blare of a proximity warning horn. The driver swerves unnecessarily, the car deduces error, and a warning is made available, as Josiah threads the needle between a parked Ecar and the one with the startled driver passing head-on.
Turning the corner left to go north on East Twenty First Avenue Josiah listens and narrows his focus into the distance hoping to catch, and then scan, the old man in the car from the Age of Oil.
Running, always running, the boy considers possible reasons for failing to see or hear any evidence, any trace, of where the dinosaur of a past age went after it turned onto Avenue X heading east.
“The old man may have stopped on X, to go to the Market, or the Locksmith, or to visit someone at home somewhere near.”
Half way between Y and X, vision tunneling, edges growing darker, the center growing almost white, settling into a more sustainable pace, brakes lights illuminate from a drive way to the left.
“No way are those from the JAG U Are. Yes, JAG U ARE, not JAG WIRE.”
“Just another Ecar.”
At the corner of X and East Twenty First the boy arrests his run with a quick planting of feet, looking first to the right, seeing no evidence of the suspect, then left, and there it is parked in front of the building with the sign that says Locksmith.
The old man is gone, and the car abandoned.
“Perfect, perfect, I can wait to see if someone tries to steal it. But I can’t be obvious, right, right Steve. That would not do at all, right?”
Wasting no time the boy looks back to the right and pretends to be just another kid crossing the street.
“I can do laps, a circuit, west from here to Ocean, cross the street again, get back on the side with the JAG U ARE, and then go east back to 21st Ave. I can get a look inside the Jag. I can get a good scan on Lap 1 around the stealthy circuit.”
Heart still pumping wildly, but calming down, the language of thinking, in English, similarly slowing, calming, the boy forces a boy-like smile, an air of careless abandon, while catching sight of the Locksmith entrance when his view happens, with apparent disinterest, in that direction.
“What if the old man didn’t go in the Locksmith shop? Don’t act surprised if he is watching from a window. The hunter is being hunted, and that won’t do.”
Seeing no sign of the old man, with or without a tweed hat, or sunglasses, along the stretch going west on the north side of Avenue X, the boy wonder hatches a devious plan.
“Get into the minds of the criminals, right, Steve, right? I could hack the insurance code, steal the car myself, then give it back, and claim my reward!”

Posted: Mon May 20th, 2013 05:49 pm
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Working on the chapter involving the introduction of Henry (State level governing) with the title experimentally written as

Justifying Lies
“I can offer a competitive perspective in this case, but the stakes are very high, and there is no way I can cover the costs of error. I get it. I get your predicament, and so listen very carefully, what I offer may tip the balance of power in your favor.”
Henry sat down at the nearest empty seat at the Gravity Train Terminal in Philadelphia, or Filthy-delphia as it became known during the War on Falsehood, a name that has since stuck despite difficulties in finding any dirt worthy of the name within the City Limits.
“Ok Steve I’m sitting down now. Give it to me.”
“First: do not get on that train. Second: do not stay in Philly. Finally: do not get caught. If you get on the train you will be arrested when the train returns to the surface at Grand Central here in New York, I can guarantee that much. In Philly you will be facing an extradition order, and used as a game piece by those criminals running the State of Pennsylvania. I did tell you not to go to Philly, but there isn’t time to dwell on that, just consider my advice with a little more weight right now.”
Henry looks at his watch, calm as can be, well practiced in camouflage, just another anxious passenger, waiting at the station.  “I said give it to me, didn’t I?”
“Right, you did, and thanks for the call, this is going to be difficult for the next few days. Before the gate to the boarding scanner, check your watch and get to the bathroom. As soon as I am off the phone with you I’ll find someone to meet you in the bathroom on the north end of the corridor just before the scanner. 18 minutes is plenty of time to get this setup. Meanwhile do not give off any signals that may suggest that you are aware of the danger.”
Henry asks: “What about this call?”
Steve replies: “It is being scrambled and scripted, and even if they have unscrambled it, the surprise I have in the bathroom will blow their minds if they try anything. You are now on a very costly business venture, and no one I know can afford to delay you in any way. Get it?”
Henry confirms: “Got it.”
Steve switches connections from Henry to the Director of The Mars Five Investment Group, an associate who hired Steve for security matters relating to the latest high value shipment scheduled to arrive from Mars.

Current time is 08:47 pm  
Power Independence > Book > Novel > Test writing Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems