Other Competitive  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sun Oct 6th, 2013 03:12 am
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
I do not know, yet, what is the full extent of the various voluntary organizations that may be working on returning Rule of Law to these United States according to the original meaning of common law (even before English was a common language), so here is a possible place to begin listing possible competitive and cooperative ventures.

Citizens Grand Jury

Manual.pdf

Already, in my mind, I am sensing a need to be CAREFUL because of the use of the word "Citizens."

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sun Oct 6th, 2013 03:21 am
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Joe Kelley
Administrator

Mana: 
Here are more links found:

Grand Jury Manual

The Division's grand jury investigations must be approved by the Assistant Attorney General.
That quote from that Grand Jury Manual appears to be a manual concerning the operation of Maritime/Admiralty/Equity/Commercial/International/ so called LAW, and therefore it is not a human rights, natural rights, or God given rights, based LAW, it obviously places Man made Law (Might makes Right - so called LAW) above Natural Law, if I read those words correctly.

In other words: there is no LAW unless a person (ONE PERSON) says so; which is a dead giveaway to me as the criminals confess their true motives.

USA VS Looker

New Anti-Federalists

I am again inspired to caution since the original meaning of Federalism was true to the cause of Liberty, until the Central Banking Criminals like Hamilton stole the word usage, and that group of False Federalists effectively labeled their opposition with the false label Anti-Federalists.

George Mason and Patrick Henry were champions for liberty and they expressed their understanding of Federation, or Confederation, well enough on their own, so to claim, somehow, that those two people are Anti-Federalists is insane, as if the meanings of words are to be switched at will, to suit the purpose, just like any effective liar will do, from time to time.

So it makes no sense to me to resurrect a word that was false to begin with, let alone run the hazard of returning to a word (such as Federalist) which began as one meaning (Voluntary Government) and was then altered to mean the opposite (Involuntary Government).

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 12:45 am  
Power Independence > National Liberty Alliance > NLA General Discussion > Other Competitive Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems